Signing Bonus: $5,000.00
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $57,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Turning Leaf Counseling is one of the leading mental health services providers in north Iowa and prides itself on creating the feel of private practice for staff without the headache of business management. We are a National Health Corp student loan repayment site.
· Provide individual/family therapy for Students Pk-12. Use current methods and theory for diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of psychosocial dysfunction, impairment, or disability, including mental, emotional, and behavioral disorders for families, individuals, and groups. Position is based in Mason City School District in all District Buildings.
· Counsel patients, individually, to assist in overcoming dependencies, coping skills, trauma, peer issues, parent issues and improve mood and functioning.
· Provide short‐term, structured, evidence‐based psychotherapy as part of an appropriate treatment plan and in accordance with TLC contract.
· Coordinate and collaborate with the primary care providers to improve health outcomes. · Facilitate referrals to other services (e.g. substance abuse treatment, specialty care and community resources) as needed.
· Provide clinical therapeutic services to patients, including individual and coordination of treatment for participants with co‐occurring disorders.
· Provide crisis intervention as needed. · Meet with families, probation officers, police, or other interested parties to exchange necessary information during the treatment process.
· Must work independently and maintain well organized schedule.
· Maintain accurate and timely records of activities, case management notes, and services provided to each client.
· Must be able to qualify for insurance panels.
· Criminal background check and clearance
· Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
· Must See Children 4+
EDUCATION AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Applicants must have a Masters degree and be licensed in the State of Iowa as a Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
· Flexible schedule
· Health insurance Stipend
· Paid time off
· Retirement plan with Company Match
We offer Medical Insurance Stipend, IRA, Vacation/Sick Time. Flexible Schedule.
We are a National Health Service Corp site for student loan forgiveness possibilities.
Great private practice environment without the headaches.
Turning Leaf Practice currently serves 2,000 active patients with a great team of counselors and practitioners. We serve 5 school districts in 4 counties. We are continuing to expand into other services to meet our community needs.
Please fill out application for employment, and current Resume.
Please email or mail it to:
103 East State Street
Mason City, IA 50401-3309
Applications will be reviewed upon arrival.