Full-Time Licensed Independent Social Worker
Salary$55,000 - $90,000 a year
Job Type Full-time
o Master's (Required)
o LISW-Iowa or LMHC-Iowa (Required)
Full Job Description
Basic responsibilities is to provide individual/group/family therapy. Position has the feel and flexibility of private practice without the business management. Performance pay Schedule after 6 months of employment.
· Counsel clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
· Provide short‐term, structured, evidence‐based psychotherapy as part of an appropriate treatment plan and in accordance with TLC contracts.
· Coordinate and collaborate with the primary care providers to improve health outcomes.
· Facilitate referrals to other services (e.g. substance abuse treatment, specialty care and community resources) as needed.
· Provide clinical therapeutic services to patients, including individual and group therapy and coordination of treatment for participants with co‐occurring disorders.
· Provide crisis intervention as needed.
· Maintain accurate and timely records of activities, case management notes, and services provided to each client.
· Must be able to qualify for insurance panels.
· Criminal background check and clearance
Education and experience required:
Social Work (MA) or Mental Health Counseling (MA).
Must be licensed in the State of Iowa as a Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
Must be licensed in the State of Iowa as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC)
National Heath Corp Site for Loan Forgiveness plan available.
· Dental insurance
· Flexible schedule
· Health insurance
· Paid time off
· Retirement plan
Sign on Bonus Available
We offer Medical Insurance or Stipend, IRA, Vacation/Sick Time. Flexible Schedule.
We are a National Health Service Corp site for student loan forgiveness possibilities.
Great private practice environment without the headaches.
Turning Leaf Practice currently serves 2,000 active patients with a great team of counselors and practitioners. We serve 10 school districts in 6 counties. We are continuing to expand into other services to meet our community needs.
Please fill out application for employment, and current Resume.
Please email or mail it to:
103 East State Street
Mason City, IA 50401-3309
Applications will be reviewed upon arrival.